Mobile Citizen, a Voqal project, actively advances social equity through access by providing low-cost wireless 4G internet exclusively to nonprofit organizations, educational entities, and social welfare agencies. Championed by a national collaboration of EBS (Educational Broadband Service) licensees, Mobile Citizen’s internet service is available nationwide. We believe that making the internet available at an affordable price contributes to an engaged public and ultimately a more equitable democracy.
Mobile Citizen is currently looking for a part-time temp-to-hire Support Coordinator to join our dynamic, growing team.
The Mobile Citizen Support Coordinator will work in a team environment with the Mobile Citizen team members. This position will provide day-to-day support to Mobile Citizen by providing technical support and supporting inventory and shipping needs. Other duties will include shipping and receiving devices, conducting inventory counts, and processing returns for Mobile Citizen customers and end-users.
Requirements: High school diploma or GED required or at least 2-4 years of experience in shipping and receiving.
Knowledge and Skills:
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- FedEx shipping experience preferred.
- People person who is committed to meeting customer needs in a pleasant manner.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, manage competing priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, high energy, and a tremendous work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, and communication/listening skills.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to excel in a start-up environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to direct customers, Mobile Citizen resellers, and their end-users by shipping devices on time, to the correct address, providing tracking numbers in a timely fashion, and addressing issues swiftly.
- Review purchase orders, check in devices against purchase orders, and check off packing slips.
- Understand Mobile Citizen offers and products and be conversant in basic technical knowledge and equipment activation processes.
- Follow established policies and procedures and contribute to the development and updating of those policies and procedures by providing productive feedback and input to build more efficient processes.
- Work with vendor support team as appropriate to meet customer needs.
- Maintain data integrity in the NetSuite database and keep all accounts up to date.
- Meet and exceed shipping and receiving goals and metrics.
This is a part-time (20 hrs./week), temp-to-hire, non-benefited position paying $25.00/hr. The position is not remote. It is located in the Mobile Citizen/Voqal office building in Longmont, CO.
If you are passionate about a career that allows you to positively impact society, then join the Mobile Citizen team and be the call for change.
We invite you to apply: Voqal is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Voqal employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please email resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.