The time has finally come: Applications are now open for the inaugural class of Media Ideation Fellows.
We’re looking to connect 5 young innovators with big ideas for social change to the financial resources and access to mentors they need to bring their world-changing ideas to life. Applications close at midnight on October 8. Spread the word! Tweet about the fellowships or share on Facebook.
Attend an informational napkin sketch event to learn more:
- San Francisco, 7-9 p.m. on Monday, September 17.
- Boulder, 5-7 p.m. on Thursday, September 27.
- <Washington, DC, 6-8 p.m. on Monday, October 1.
What are the fellowships? The Media Ideation Fellowship initiative is offering two distinct programs with cash stipends:
- Graduate Level: a 3-month, $12k Fellowship for graduate students and individuals who have recently received advanced degrees.
- Early Career: a 6-month, $30k Fellowship for individuals in the first 3-to-5 years of their careers.